Christmas countdown has already begun here in the Philippines and I’ve been seeing a lot of new beauty productsacross the web and instagram. Of course the beauty addict in me is going to take notice of all the new makeups. Your wallets better be prepared for this.
- MAC Cosmetics X Ellie Goulding. About 4 or 5 months ago, I learned that MAC Cosmetics was collaborating with Ellie Goulding on a collection. I just about died and gone to heaven the moment I read that bit of news. You see I’m a fangirl. And I just might buy everything in this collection.
- Becca Cosmetics Afterglow Palette. I still can’t get over how amazing their Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Champagne Pop is that when I saw they were going to do a highlighter/blush palette, I knew I had to add it to my wishlist.
- Guerlain Neiges et Merveilles Holiday 2015 collection. I’ve only seen pictures in Instagram and on Chic Profile (together with the color story) but if they’re anything to go by, every item is aneye candy. Esepcially that Meteorites.
- Tarte Bling It On Amazonian Clay Blush Palette. I’ve got nothing but love for the Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush. Getting 5 shades in a nifty, slim palette sounds good in my book.
- Givenchy Les Nuances Glacées Holiday 2015 collection. A Le Rouge encased in white, shimmery leather. Oh yes please.
Let’s hope my wallet doesn’t plunge itself into bankruptcy after this. What caught your eye among the upcoming products that will be released this holiday?
Don’t forget to follow me on: