I got some items from the MAC Star Trek collection yesterday from Rustan’s Alabang. I’ve been patiently waiting for its release here in the Philippines since I never found an exact date. All I really wanted were the Fantastic Powders. This should come as no surprise because they look like they can be used as highlighters and/or blushes. Too bad though, Luna Luster was already sold out when I saw the display. Continue reading
These are what I love most about my ColourPop haul awhile back — the Super Shock Cheek highlighters! I’ve been abusing them the past few weeks since I received them. Read more on my review. Continue reading
A lot of the holiday collections are starting to drop in stores one by one. If it’s only possible to own everything, I would but I can’t. So here I am again with another wishlist that will more likely stay on the wishlist.
- Becca Cosmetics Blushed with Light Palette. Wisteria, Songbird, Snapdragon are the shades included in this palette. Have you seen the swatches yet? Songbird looks quite pretty in my opinion.
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Object of Desire Palette. I’ve always been a sucker for palettes you can take on travels. Add a gold packaging and I’m sold!
- Hourglass Cosmetics Ambient Lighting Edit in Surreal Light. With all the hype this palette has cost, I hope it will exceed anyone’s expectations.
- Chanel Rouge Allure Ink. How can anyone ignore any of Chanel’s upcoming products? I haven’t got the will of a stubborn mule so pardon me.
- Becca Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Rose Quartz. A new and limited edition Skin Perfector Pressed is indeed a must-have in my book!
- Bobbi Brown 25th Anniversary Nude Library Eyeshadow Palette. I will be so eternally grateful to the person who will gift me this. It’s Bobbi Brown and an eyeshadow this size will definitely turn heads.
- Laura Mercier Fall in Love Face Illuminator Collection. Four gorgeous highlighters in one compact? Oh yes please!
- Lorac Mega Pro 3 Palette. I skipped on the first 2 Mega Pro Palettes before and I’ve heard nothing but positive reviews on them. Now that their 3rd palette has shades that interest me, I’m really looking forward to the reviews when it comes out.
- Violet Voss Eyeshadow Palette with a humongous number of 42 full-sized pans! I can’t find any other photos for this palette aside from their Instagram account.
Today’s another short review for another bunch of ColourPop products. I’m trying to finish them all before I go to swatching and reviewing other products I recently bought. I was supposed to have this up last week but I got caught with fixing my research so here it is now instead. Continue reading
I’ll just sneak in this short review for the blushes from ColourPop before I dive back into the real world of my residency. I’m currently trying to finish my research paper and before I get too saturated with it, I figured a blog post can somewhat break my monotonous day. Continue reading