The first quarter of 2018 has come and gone in a hurry. Looking back at all my purchases of the year since I decided to be on a “low-buy”, I’m quite pleased with how it turned out so far. Also I did not expect not getting a couple of items from my “allowed-to-buy” list (like ColourPop, Becca and Happy Skin). Anyway, I’ve got the rest of the year for those items but for now, I’ll be showing you what I bought from January until March. Continue reading
Yes dear readers of mine, just as I’ve mentioned it on my New Year’s resolution list, I fully intend to be on a low-buy phase, both in the skincare and in makeup department. For the past few days, I’ve been trying to organize my stash and I found out a couple of untouched and slightly used makeup and skincare. Some I have completely forgotten about. In an effort to use them up, I’ve brought them out within easy reach.
Rather than produce a list of brands I won’t be spending money on — because let’s face it, if I’m going to take this seriously, it’s going to be quite a long list — I’ll be restricting my buys to brands I know have been special to me. I have carefully narrowed them down here and some with specific items only. Continue reading
Hello my dear lovelies!
Spring is in the air and summer will not be far behind. Today, as you can see from the photo above, will be about the newest highlighters this season. And my never ending highlighter wishlist. Let’s get to it then.
First up is Becca‘s newest limited edition, the Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Prismatic Amethyst. I love Becca highlighters and I simply cannot miss this one. Continue reading
Just a few more days to go before 2016 comes to a close, can you believe it? Anyway, I usually do the year-end product round up every January of the following year but this time though, I thought I’d do it earlier.
For me, 2016 was a year of highlighters, liquid lipsticks and eyeshadow palettes. Those 3 basically littered my vanity table from drugstore brands to high end products. Instagram has been a huge enabler (and help?) for my addiction, introducing me to different brands and people who further enable me, thus a never-ending cycle. Continue reading
A lot of the holiday collections are starting to drop in stores one by one. If it’s only possible to own everything, I would but I can’t. So here I am again with another wishlist that will more likely stay on the wishlist.
- Becca Cosmetics Blushed with Light Palette. Wisteria, Songbird, Snapdragon are the shades included in this palette. Have you seen the swatches yet? Songbird looks quite pretty in my opinion.
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Object of Desire Palette. I’ve always been a sucker for palettes you can take on travels. Add a gold packaging and I’m sold!
- Hourglass Cosmetics Ambient Lighting Edit in Surreal Light. With all the hype this palette has cost, I hope it will exceed anyone’s expectations.
- Chanel Rouge Allure Ink. How can anyone ignore any of Chanel’s upcoming products? I haven’t got the will of a stubborn mule so pardon me.
- Becca Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Rose Quartz. A new and limited edition Skin Perfector Pressed is indeed a must-have in my book!
- Bobbi Brown 25th Anniversary Nude Library Eyeshadow Palette. I will be so eternally grateful to the person who will gift me this. It’s Bobbi Brown and an eyeshadow this size will definitely turn heads.
- Laura Mercier Fall in Love Face Illuminator Collection. Four gorgeous highlighters in one compact? Oh yes please!
- Lorac Mega Pro 3 Palette. I skipped on the first 2 Mega Pro Palettes before and I’ve heard nothing but positive reviews on them. Now that their 3rd palette has shades that interest me, I’m really looking forward to the reviews when it comes out.
- Violet Voss Eyeshadow Palette with a humongous number of 42 full-sized pans! I can’t find any other photos for this palette aside from their Instagram account.