I love the summer season. Take away the heat and humidity, it’s the perfect time to head to the beach and lounge under the sun.
For a make-up addict like moi, it’ s also the time to dive into some bright colors and go gaga over bronzers. Plus, if you’ve noticed some of the summer releases, blue seems to be a particular favorite.
These are my wishlist picks for the summer. Begging my pardon in advance if I somehow make you lust after these too. I just need to flush them out of my system (like that can actually happen! LOL).
- Guerlain ‘Terracotta Sun Celebration’ Bronzing Powder
- Dior ‘Transatlantique – Vernis’ Nail Enamel and Couture Stickers Duo in Sailor
- Guerlain ‘Rouge G de Guerlain Rose’ Lip Color in Rose Grenat
- Dior Addict Fluid Sticks in Pandore, Aventure and Wonderland
- YSL Summer Eyeshadow Palette
- Dior Nude Tan Matte Sun Powder in Amber
- Chanel Reflets D’Ete De Chanel Le Vernis in Pink Tonic
- Chanel Le Blush Creme de Chanel in Cheeky
- YSL ‘Baby Doll’ Kiss & Blush
- YSL ‘Dessin du Regard Waterproof’ Eye Pencil
- Tom Ford Unabashed Eye and Cheek Palette
Don’t forget to follow me on: