Hello my dear lovelies!
Spring is in the air and summer will not be far behind. Today, as you can see from the photo above, will be about the newest highlighters this season. And my never ending highlighter wishlist. Let’s get to it then.
First up is Becca‘s newest limited edition, the Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Prismatic Amethyst. I love Becca highlighters and I simply cannot miss this one. Continue reading
Holiday season is now over so here I am making up more room for some of the goodies that Spring will bring. I’ve always loved the idea of bright and fresh makeup for Spring after the holidays. With that in mind, let me go build up another wishlist.
The Chanel Le Rouge Crayon de Couleur already has swatches available online courtesy of the lovely Temptalia. Majority of the colors are permanent so no need to be in a hurry but just so you know there are 2 limited edition shades, Tangerine and Carmin. Continue reading
A new addiction is creeping up on me guys. I can feel it. It all started with the revelation that Asian skincare is loads better than majority of the western brands for my skin.
Where did this come from you may ask. Well, I was very much influenced by a close friend who has been my shopping buddy and no.1 enabler since medical school. She’s on Instagram as @kimchiandsnails, so go follow her if you’re a fan of Asian beauty, I command you. Now let me show you some of the brands or products I’ve already got my eyes on. Continue reading
More brands out there are coming out with sets and limited edition products for the holidays. What’s a beauty addict to do when there’s so little time (and so little cash on me too). What else but make another wishlist?
Natasha Denona Star Palette. I’ve always dreamed of owning one of Natasha Denona’s numerous eyeshadow palettes.
MAC Cosmetics Nutcracker Sweet Copper Face Compact. All I really want is Whisper of Guilt. That’s why I ordered this thru someone. That and I don’t think I have the Extra Dimension Blush in Pleasure Model yet. Continue reading
A lot of the holiday collections are starting to drop in stores one by one. If it’s only possible to own everything, I would but I can’t. So here I am again with another wishlist that will more likely stay on the wishlist.
- Becca Cosmetics Blushed with Light Palette. Wisteria, Songbird, Snapdragon are the shades included in this palette. Have you seen the swatches yet? Songbird looks quite pretty in my opinion.
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Object of Desire Palette. I’ve always been a sucker for palettes you can take on travels. Add a gold packaging and I’m sold!
- Hourglass Cosmetics Ambient Lighting Edit in Surreal Light. With all the hype this palette has cost, I hope it will exceed anyone’s expectations.
- Chanel Rouge Allure Ink. How can anyone ignore any of Chanel’s upcoming products? I haven’t got the will of a stubborn mule so pardon me.
- Becca Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Rose Quartz. A new and limited edition Skin Perfector Pressed is indeed a must-have in my book!
- Bobbi Brown 25th Anniversary Nude Library Eyeshadow Palette. I will be so eternally grateful to the person who will gift me this. It’s Bobbi Brown and an eyeshadow this size will definitely turn heads.
- Laura Mercier Fall in Love Face Illuminator Collection. Four gorgeous highlighters in one compact? Oh yes please!
- Lorac Mega Pro 3 Palette. I skipped on the first 2 Mega Pro Palettes before and I’ve heard nothing but positive reviews on them. Now that their 3rd palette has shades that interest me, I’m really looking forward to the reviews when it comes out.
- Violet Voss Eyeshadow Palette with a humongous number of 42 full-sized pans! I can’t find any other photos for this palette aside from their Instagram account.