Violet Voss has never disappointed me in their eyeshadows. I can honestly say at this point that they have one of the best eyeshadow formulas in the makeup industry. So much so that their Holy Grail Palette has become one of my holy grails. It’s inevitable that they’d produce an all-matte eyeshadow palette and of course, I’d get it. Continue reading
Yesterday I told you my favorite highlighter discoveries for this year. Today, it’ll be all about my favorite eyeshadow palettes. Yes I went palette-crazy all of a sudden on the later half of 2016. So without further ado…
I’ll be starting with Morphe. Don’t be surprised to find it on this list. I’ve nothing but praises for that makeup brand. I first got the 35T palette then the elusive 35O and if you’re following me on Instagram, you’d know I recently got the 35F palette. The love is not going to stop guys because they had just released some new palettes. Sweet! Continue reading
A lot of the holiday collections are starting to drop in stores one by one. If it’s only possible to own everything, I would but I can’t. So here I am again with another wishlist that will more likely stay on the wishlist.
- Becca Cosmetics Blushed with Light Palette. Wisteria, Songbird, Snapdragon are the shades included in this palette. Have you seen the swatches yet? Songbird looks quite pretty in my opinion.
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Object of Desire Palette. I’ve always been a sucker for palettes you can take on travels. Add a gold packaging and I’m sold!
- Hourglass Cosmetics Ambient Lighting Edit in Surreal Light. With all the hype this palette has cost, I hope it will exceed anyone’s expectations.
- Chanel Rouge Allure Ink. How can anyone ignore any of Chanel’s upcoming products? I haven’t got the will of a stubborn mule so pardon me.
- Becca Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Rose Quartz. A new and limited edition Skin Perfector Pressed is indeed a must-have in my book!
- Bobbi Brown 25th Anniversary Nude Library Eyeshadow Palette. I will be so eternally grateful to the person who will gift me this. It’s Bobbi Brown and an eyeshadow this size will definitely turn heads.
- Laura Mercier Fall in Love Face Illuminator Collection. Four gorgeous highlighters in one compact? Oh yes please!
- Lorac Mega Pro 3 Palette. I skipped on the first 2 Mega Pro Palettes before and I’ve heard nothing but positive reviews on them. Now that their 3rd palette has shades that interest me, I’m really looking forward to the reviews when it comes out.
- Violet Voss Eyeshadow Palette with a humongous number of 42 full-sized pans! I can’t find any other photos for this palette aside from their Instagram account.
The beauty community is full of enablers. This is the reason why I bought the most recent palette that Violet Voss Cosmetics came out with. Don’t get me wrong, it immediately landed on my wishlist the first time I saw it on instagram because I knew first hand how incredible their eyeshadows are. Continue reading
So yeah, this one’s another highlighter review. What’s new eh?
I had no second thoughts when I first saw that Violet Voss was going to come up with a highlighter palette. It was automatically a done deal for me. I was going to have it come hell or high water. Violet Voss set the bar so high up with their Holy Grail palette, I couldn’t resist and find out whether it’s going to be the same with their other products. Continue reading