Your hair is your crowning glory, right? Well, I’ve always dreamed of having lush, gorgeous wavy curls. If only magic exists, I won’t have such a hard time curling my hair to my exact preference — loose, soft waves, neither stiff or dry.
Like Rosie Huntington-Whiteley after she was spotted leaving the gym one day.
Girl-crushing right here.
Ugh. Why was I not born with these kind of locks? (Or body? Height? Looks? Modelesque physique?)
The problem is my hair is so fine and limp that whenever I curl them for some of the important events I attend, it falls back to its lifeless form after a few hours or so. It’s like the curls never happened at all. I was hoping the hair cream I bought from Snoe Beauty can remedy that. Continue reading
I can’t believe August has just ended more than a week ago. The -ber months are already here!
And to tell you the truth, I don’t have much beauty products to share with you that I haven’t shared before except for a few new items I added to my routine. I was mostly splurging on skincare if you must know. But really, once I find a good beauty product, I stick to it religiously… until a better alternative comes along. For the month of August, here are the few most notable products I had been reaching for almost everyday.
Snoe Beauty Hair Heroes Extreme Curl Defining Hair Creme. Between the two styling products I bought last month, I prefer this locally made styling cream to the other one. I like its scent and the non-sticky feeling of the cream but it’s certainly not without some flaws. I’m gathering my thoughts as I type this down so wait for my review. Continue reading
This haul did not happen in one day because for the past 2 weeks, I’ve been purchasing items one by one. Curiosity sometimes gets the better of me and I end up giving a few things a go without a second thought. Before I know it, I’m in front of a cashier paying for bits I impulsively pick up.
Well, I’d like to share with you guys what I got, some I’m already trying out and others I have yet to open (yes, I can be lazy a blogger).
- Snoe Beauty Hair Heroes Extreme Curl Defining Creme. I actually wanted to get the Super Fresh Texturizing Beach Waves from the same brand but the SA personally recommended this instead. She told me she has tried both and she prefers the creme one as it holds a curl better and lasts longer than the other.
- Za Cosmetics Deep Cleansing Oil. This was one of those impulse buys. I’ve wanted to try it for ages ever since I heard Za was coming back to the Philippines. Incidentally, Victoria from The Vee Side casually mentioned how this was a disappointment to her. Then a week after, I was in Watson’s checking out a couple of things. I passed by Za, chatted with the SA and poof! I suddenly have this in my hands. Completely forgot about what I read. Oh well, I’ll just have to see how it works for me.
- Human Heart Nature Sunflower Beauty Oil. Another impulse buy, you guys. I featured this when I was challenged by Julep for a DIY pedicure when I used it as a cuticle softener. Other than that, I’ve been mainly using it as an overall body and under eye moisturizer. I must say, it’s pretty damn good.
- Beauty Buffet Masks. Since last month, I’ve been getting into these facial masks. It all started with a resolve of mine to finally use up some skincare samples and gifts I received. I’ve been using one per week and I’m trying to make it a part of my skincare routine at night. So far, I’m loving how it makes my skin so soft in the morning.
- Gatsby Moving Rubber Loose Shuffle. My frustration with having loose, wavy curls got the attention of my friend who was sporting some seriously gorgeous ones the day we had lunch at the Powerplant Mall in Rockwell, Makati. She insisted I try the small-sized container.
- Limecrime Velvetines. After months of lemming and overthinking, I finally gave in and ordered 2 shades. I know they are much raved. I’m hoping my dry lips can take them. Hang tight to see which ones I got.
So, did any of you picked up some new items? Or are you familiar with my purchases? Do tell.
Don’t forget to follow me on:
BLOGLOVIN | PINTEREST | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM