I don’t use facial masks regularly but if I do, I’m always in awe of its effect. It’s a wonder why I don’t use one every week considering I’ve got softer and more supple skin in the morning. Oh yeah, sometimes, I’m too tired to put one and wait. I’ll probably be asleep by the time I have to remove it. Anyway, one of the masks I’ve got on hand is from Lululun. Continue reading
A new addiction is creeping up on me guys. I can feel it. It all started with the revelation that Asian skincare is loads better than majority of the western brands for my skin.
Where did this come from you may ask. Well, I was very much influenced by a close friend who has been my shopping buddy and no.1 enabler since medical school. She’s on Instagram as @kimchiandsnails, so go follow her if you’re a fan of Asian beauty, I command you. Now let me show you some of the brands or products I’ve already got my eyes on. Continue reading
I bought the Mint Masque from Healthy Options early in the year just to see what the fuss was about. It’s supposedly suitable for oily and acne-prone skin and I’ve read a lot of positive reviews about it. So I thought why not? Continue reading
Do you know there’s a Sephora sale going on right now? The kind where everything is 20% off.
TWENTY PERCENT OFF ON EVERYTHING.
Formerly called a Friends & Family Sale, now it’s the Sephora Employee Appreciation sale. I plan to order through a friend. There’s A LOT of stuff I in my but I’ve whittled it down to a few. I’m disappointed to see some items as either sold out, out of stock or still expensive as hell even if discounted. And this post right here — a collage of a handful of items I want — is a way to get the frustration off my chest. Continue reading
This haul did not happen in one day because for the past 2 weeks, I’ve been purchasing items one by one. Curiosity sometimes gets the better of me and I end up giving a few things a go without a second thought. Before I know it, I’m in front of a cashier paying for bits I impulsively pick up.
Well, I’d like to share with you guys what I got, some I’m already trying out and others I have yet to open (yes, I can be lazy a blogger).
- Snoe Beauty Hair Heroes Extreme Curl Defining Creme. I actually wanted to get the Super Fresh Texturizing Beach Waves from the same brand but the SA personally recommended this instead. She told me she has tried both and she prefers the creme one as it holds a curl better and lasts longer than the other.
- Za Cosmetics Deep Cleansing Oil. This was one of those impulse buys. I’ve wanted to try it for ages ever since I heard Za was coming back to the Philippines. Incidentally, Victoria from The Vee Side casually mentioned how this was a disappointment to her. Then a week after, I was in Watson’s checking out a couple of things. I passed by Za, chatted with the SA and poof! I suddenly have this in my hands. Completely forgot about what I read. Oh well, I’ll just have to see how it works for me.
- Human Heart Nature Sunflower Beauty Oil. Another impulse buy, you guys. I featured this when I was challenged by Julep for a DIY pedicure when I used it as a cuticle softener. Other than that, I’ve been mainly using it as an overall body and under eye moisturizer. I must say, it’s pretty damn good.
- Beauty Buffet Masks. Since last month, I’ve been getting into these facial masks. It all started with a resolve of mine to finally use up some skincare samples and gifts I received. I’ve been using one per week and I’m trying to make it a part of my skincare routine at night. So far, I’m loving how it makes my skin so soft in the morning.
- Gatsby Moving Rubber Loose Shuffle. My frustration with having loose, wavy curls got the attention of my friend who was sporting some seriously gorgeous ones the day we had lunch at the Powerplant Mall in Rockwell, Makati. She insisted I try the small-sized container.
- Limecrime Velvetines. After months of lemming and overthinking, I finally gave in and ordered 2 shades. I know they are much raved. I’m hoping my dry lips can take them. Hang tight to see which ones I got.
So, did any of you picked up some new items? Or are you familiar with my purchases? Do tell.
Don’t forget to follow me on: