Holiday season is now over so here I am making up more room for some of the goodies that Spring will bring. I’ve always loved the idea of bright and fresh makeup for Spring after the holidays. With that in mind, let me go build up another wishlist.
The Chanel Le Rouge Crayon de Couleur already has swatches available online courtesy of the lovely Temptalia. Majority of the colors are permanent so no need to be in a hurry but just so you know there are 2 limited edition shades, Tangerine and Carmin. Continue reading
A lot of the holiday collections are starting to drop in stores one by one. If it’s only possible to own everything, I would but I can’t. So here I am again with another wishlist that will more likely stay on the wishlist.
- Becca Cosmetics Blushed with Light Palette. Wisteria, Songbird, Snapdragon are the shades included in this palette. Have you seen the swatches yet? Songbird looks quite pretty in my opinion.
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Object of Desire Palette. I’ve always been a sucker for palettes you can take on travels. Add a gold packaging and I’m sold!
- Hourglass Cosmetics Ambient Lighting Edit in Surreal Light. With all the hype this palette has cost, I hope it will exceed anyone’s expectations.
- Chanel Rouge Allure Ink. How can anyone ignore any of Chanel’s upcoming products? I haven’t got the will of a stubborn mule so pardon me.
- Becca Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Rose Quartz. A new and limited edition Skin Perfector Pressed is indeed a must-have in my book!
- Bobbi Brown 25th Anniversary Nude Library Eyeshadow Palette. I will be so eternally grateful to the person who will gift me this. It’s Bobbi Brown and an eyeshadow this size will definitely turn heads.
- Laura Mercier Fall in Love Face Illuminator Collection. Four gorgeous highlighters in one compact? Oh yes please!
- Lorac Mega Pro 3 Palette. I skipped on the first 2 Mega Pro Palettes before and I’ve heard nothing but positive reviews on them. Now that their 3rd palette has shades that interest me, I’m really looking forward to the reviews when it comes out.
- Violet Voss Eyeshadow Palette with a humongous number of 42 full-sized pans! I can’t find any other photos for this palette aside from their Instagram account.
Hello folks! How are you all this fine morning? It’s been months since I did a post about my monthly favorites. I should’ve posted this earlier this month but honestly, I haven’t had the time. With my hectic schedule, I figured a little write up every quarter of the year should let you in on my most used products. Continue reading
I know it seemed like I suddenly dropped off the face of the blogging community but I swear I haven’t. I’m going to sound like a broken record but everything has been crazy at work. Like, CRAZY. It has completely taken over every waking hour of my life at the moment. So much so that haven’t properly celebrated my birthday last month. Sad, I know.
Depressing thoughts aside, I’m indulging myself by writing down this post while I’m still able to. Let me show you my Lovemarc Lip Gel. Continue reading