What’s up everyone? Time for another anti-haul list from me! In keeping up with my decision to go on a no-buy for the first half of the year, here is another round of new releases I won’t give the time of day even if they go on sale. Continue reading
As a neutral shadow lover, I’ve got a long list of palettes and eyeshadow shades I’d like to get my greedy hands on and one of them is the MUFE Artist Shadow Palette #1. I’ve had this since last year but I never got around to playing with it entirely until recently. Actually, I’ve been trying to get it since it came to the Philippines but I never had the luck of its availability until on my third try at the MUFE store in Greenbelt 3 (tried the booths in MOA and SM Megamall but they were sold out at the time).
It’s not bad to want things right?
I just jot them down somewhere and create a new wishlist. This year’s spring and summer new releases have made my wishlist longer. Here they are.
- Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipsticks. I’ve heard that these matte lipsticks are available in the US already. Question is where? Point me in the right direction girls if you have an idea.
- Surratt Beauty Artistique Blush in Parfait. I’ve been wanting to try Surratt Beauty products for the longest time and now that they’re in Sephora, I’m more liable to try them out now.
- Make Up For Ever Artist Palette Volume 1 – Nudes You Need. Every time I see a neutral palette, my heart skips a beat. And when Temptalia recommends it, I’m doomed to want it.
- Givenchy Le Rouge Couture Edition in (205) Fushcia Irresistible. I managed to order this one thru one of my trusted sellers in the Philippines. I can’t wait until it’s delivered.
- Hourglass Ambient Bronzer. Summer means bronzer season to me.
- By Terry Baume de Rose. This has got to be the most expensive lip balm in the world. But I still want it.
- Surratt Beauty Lipslique in Perfectionniste.
- Diptyque ‘Roses’ Scented Candle. Roses
- By Terry Eye Designer Palette in Smoky Nude. This palette has all the right terms written in its name. It’s a designer, neutral eye shadow palette. My hearts says to go for it but my brain says, “Are you kidding me? $96?!?”.
- Givenchy Le Rouge-A-Porter in Rose Avant-Garde. It’s from Givenchy. Why else would I want it?
- Dior ‘Diorskin – Nude Tan Tie Dye Blush in Coral Sunset. My guess is if I ever get a hold of this compact, it would sit so prettily on my vanity table and never be used.
In other exciting news, Beautylish now ships to the Philippines! Chikuhodo, Wayne Goss and Rae Morris brushes seems closer than ever. Hooray!
Your turn now, what new products caught your attention recently?
Don’t forget to follow me on:
BLOGLOVIN | PINTEREST | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM
Hello there! How have you been doing on this fine day?
As for me, June has kept my days busy and brought me a medley of new products — MAC was certainly at the forefront with their new releases — and some old ones to play around with. So busy that I wasn’t able to do a product round-up for the month of May. I apologize for that and I hope you’ll forgive me. That said, here are the products I have favored for the past month.
Alba Botanica Good & Clean Pore Purifying Mini Peel and Daily Detox Foaming Cleanser (not in the photo). The combination of these two products makes me feel as if summer has never left my country. Their citrus-y scents always makes my skin feel so refreshingly clean. I promised a review of the peel last May but I recently picked up the cleanser so I thought why not just post a review of the two together. This month, I really promise. Send me a message if I don’t deliver okay?
Make Up For Ever Face & Body Foundation. One never knows the weather we’re going to get in the Philippines. One minute it’s raining and the next, the sun is out. Either way, I’m wet from the downpour or sweating buckets from the heat. It’s this waterproof foundation to the rescue then! Here’s my original review. Continue reading
Remember back at the end of March, I promised a review about the Make Up For Ever Face & Body Liquid Make Up and if it really is waterproof?
A promise is a promise. Here it is at last.
Originally, I had set out to buy the shade Pink 36 but it was always sold out at Sephora. When I went to the MUFE counter at SM Aura last January, Pink 36 was not available and only Pink Porcelain 38 and Ivory 20 were swatched on my jawline for shade comparison. Shade 38 was too light and 20 was a little warm but totally workable. The SA and my friend — the one who tried it out in Boracay — both agreed I was an Ivory.
Did I purchase one right then and there? Hell, no.
A 50mL bottle retails in the Philippines around Php 2,500 and only $40 in Sephora (Php 1840 excluding tax). So I bid my time and ordered one thru a friend.