If you’ve been following my blog for some time now, you’d know I have these wishlists that more often than not never get totally fulfilled. Today though, I”ll be doing things a little differently. Maybe you’ve seen other bloggers do an ‘anti-haul’ list, well it’s quite similar to it except I’m labeling mine as a “Skiplist” to contradict my “Wishlist”. Continue reading
I just got the Lorac Mega PRO 3 palette last week and I’ve been testing all the eyeshadows as fast as I can before the holiday season is over. It’s a limited edition so I’m prioritizing this product before other eyeshadow palettes I recently bought. Continue reading
A lot of the holiday collections are starting to drop in stores one by one. If it’s only possible to own everything, I would but I can’t. So here I am again with another wishlist that will more likely stay on the wishlist.
- Becca Cosmetics Blushed with Light Palette. Wisteria, Songbird, Snapdragon are the shades included in this palette. Have you seen the swatches yet? Songbird looks quite pretty in my opinion.
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Object of Desire Palette. I’ve always been a sucker for palettes you can take on travels. Add a gold packaging and I’m sold!
- Hourglass Cosmetics Ambient Lighting Edit in Surreal Light. With all the hype this palette has cost, I hope it will exceed anyone’s expectations.
- Chanel Rouge Allure Ink. How can anyone ignore any of Chanel’s upcoming products? I haven’t got the will of a stubborn mule so pardon me.
- Becca Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Rose Quartz. A new and limited edition Skin Perfector Pressed is indeed a must-have in my book!
- Bobbi Brown 25th Anniversary Nude Library Eyeshadow Palette. I will be so eternally grateful to the person who will gift me this. It’s Bobbi Brown and an eyeshadow this size will definitely turn heads.
- Laura Mercier Fall in Love Face Illuminator Collection. Four gorgeous highlighters in one compact? Oh yes please!
- Lorac Mega Pro 3 Palette. I skipped on the first 2 Mega Pro Palettes before and I’ve heard nothing but positive reviews on them. Now that their 3rd palette has shades that interest me, I’m really looking forward to the reviews when it comes out.
- Violet Voss Eyeshadow Palette with a humongous number of 42 full-sized pans! I can’t find any other photos for this palette aside from their Instagram account.
How many of you have watched countless videos about contouring? Or about the most recent makeup fad, strobing? Well I have. And I couldn’t really master any of the techniques I saw. I don’t think I can remember them either.
No matter how many times I watch those videos, I don’t think I can skillfully contour the same way.
But for today’s review, I’ll tell you my experience with the Lorac Pro Contour Palette. Continue reading
Confession time. I had never really invested in an eyeshadow primer (Gasp!) because most of the eyeshadows I’ve been using are quite long-wearing. Viseart, Lorac, Urban Decay, just to name a few.
Whuttt?! A beauty blogger who doesn’t routinely use a primer?! Yeah, that happens.
But when Canmake was finally available over at the Power Plant Mall in Rockwell, Makati, one of the things I bought to try out was their eyebase. Today’s review will be all about that. Continue reading