Oh yes it is. Welcome ladies to my ever-growing list of makeup that I hope to have. Would you believe that I spend a quarter of a day in total trolling Instagram and other social media sites debating on whether I should buy these or not.
Anyway, let’s get on with my new wishlist.
ColourPop Cosmetics is collaborating again with Karrueche Tran for a “Fem Rosa” collection with 2 palettes and 3 lip colors. Have you seen the swatches? They look absolutely beautiful and I’ve got my eyes on the She Eyeshadow Palette and Her Cheek Palette. Continue reading
Clockwise from left side: LM Matte Radiance Baked Powder (Highlight-01) | MAC Mineralize Skinfinish (Lightscapade) | Essence Pure Nude Highlighter | Jeffree Star Skin Frost (Peach Goddess) | ColourPop Super Shock Cheek (Lunch Money & Smokin’ Whistles)
I have been one crazy highlighter lady this year. I can’t believe I have accumulated a lot. I think it started late last year with Jaclyn Hill’s Champagne Pop. Anyway, let’s get down to my favorite highlighters I got this year!
Essence Pure Nude Highlighter. I was so glad I managed to snag myself this drugstore gem before the year ends. The hype is real you guys. And I’m kind of wondering if there are other drugstore products out there that are just as amazing. Share them with me down below in the comments. Even if they’re not highlighters! Continue reading
Just a few more days to go before 2016 comes to a close, can you believe it? Anyway, I usually do the year-end product round up every January of the following year but this time though, I thought I’d do it earlier.
For me, 2016 was a year of highlighters, liquid lipsticks and eyeshadow palettes. Those 3 basically littered my vanity table from drugstore brands to high end products. Instagram has been a huge enabler (and help?) for my addiction, introducing me to different brands and people who further enable me, thus a never-ending cycle. Continue reading
More brands out there are coming out with sets and limited edition products for the holidays. What’s a beauty addict to do when there’s so little time (and so little cash on me too). What else but make another wishlist?
Natasha Denona Star Palette. I’ve always dreamed of owning one of Natasha Denona’s numerous eyeshadow palettes.
MAC Cosmetics Nutcracker Sweet Copper Face Compact. All I really want is Whisper of Guilt. That’s why I ordered this thru someone. That and I don’t think I have the Extra Dimension Blush in Pleasure Model yet. Continue reading
A lot of the holiday collections are starting to drop in stores one by one. If it’s only possible to own everything, I would but I can’t. So here I am again with another wishlist that will more likely stay on the wishlist.
- Becca Cosmetics Blushed with Light Palette. Wisteria, Songbird, Snapdragon are the shades included in this palette. Have you seen the swatches yet? Songbird looks quite pretty in my opinion.
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Object of Desire Palette. I’ve always been a sucker for palettes you can take on travels. Add a gold packaging and I’m sold!
- Hourglass Cosmetics Ambient Lighting Edit in Surreal Light. With all the hype this palette has cost, I hope it will exceed anyone’s expectations.
- Chanel Rouge Allure Ink. How can anyone ignore any of Chanel’s upcoming products? I haven’t got the will of a stubborn mule so pardon me.
- Becca Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Rose Quartz. A new and limited edition Skin Perfector Pressed is indeed a must-have in my book!
- Bobbi Brown 25th Anniversary Nude Library Eyeshadow Palette. I will be so eternally grateful to the person who will gift me this. It’s Bobbi Brown and an eyeshadow this size will definitely turn heads.
- Laura Mercier Fall in Love Face Illuminator Collection. Four gorgeous highlighters in one compact? Oh yes please!
- Lorac Mega Pro 3 Palette. I skipped on the first 2 Mega Pro Palettes before and I’ve heard nothing but positive reviews on them. Now that their 3rd palette has shades that interest me, I’m really looking forward to the reviews when it comes out.
- Violet Voss Eyeshadow Palette with a humongous number of 42 full-sized pans! I can’t find any other photos for this palette aside from their Instagram account.