As most of you know by now, I’m very much attracted to any makeup designed with a beautiful pattern on its pan. When I’m Instagram too often, I usually end up buying a product because of the hype surrounding it. That’s what happened with the Camelia de Chanel Illuminating Powder. Continue reading
I’m slowly becoming addicted to Chanel blushes, and limited editions at that. They have some of the most gorgeous pans I’ve ever seen. I really can’t help it. Today, I’ll talk about the Lumieres de Kyoto blush. Continue reading
I’m trying to tame down my limited edition purchases. I promise; I really am trying but when I see a new collection that has a product with a gorgeous pan, my resolve slowly goes out the window. Sometimes I wonder if I only buy them to keep them in my collection or to use some day. Continue reading
Holiday season is now over so here I am making up more room for some of the goodies that Spring will bring. I’ve always loved the idea of bright and fresh makeup for Spring after the holidays. With that in mind, let me go build up another wishlist.
The Chanel Le Rouge Crayon de Couleur already has swatches available online courtesy of the lovely Temptalia. Majority of the colors are permanent so no need to be in a hurry but just so you know there are 2 limited edition shades, Tangerine and Carmin. Continue reading
A lot of the holiday collections are starting to drop in stores one by one. If it’s only possible to own everything, I would but I can’t. So here I am again with another wishlist that will more likely stay on the wishlist.
- Becca Cosmetics Blushed with Light Palette. Wisteria, Songbird, Snapdragon are the shades included in this palette. Have you seen the swatches yet? Songbird looks quite pretty in my opinion.
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Object of Desire Palette. I’ve always been a sucker for palettes you can take on travels. Add a gold packaging and I’m sold!
- Hourglass Cosmetics Ambient Lighting Edit in Surreal Light. With all the hype this palette has cost, I hope it will exceed anyone’s expectations.
- Chanel Rouge Allure Ink. How can anyone ignore any of Chanel’s upcoming products? I haven’t got the will of a stubborn mule so pardon me.
- Becca Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Rose Quartz. A new and limited edition Skin Perfector Pressed is indeed a must-have in my book!
- Bobbi Brown 25th Anniversary Nude Library Eyeshadow Palette. I will be so eternally grateful to the person who will gift me this. It’s Bobbi Brown and an eyeshadow this size will definitely turn heads.
- Laura Mercier Fall in Love Face Illuminator Collection. Four gorgeous highlighters in one compact? Oh yes please!
- Lorac Mega Pro 3 Palette. I skipped on the first 2 Mega Pro Palettes before and I’ve heard nothing but positive reviews on them. Now that their 3rd palette has shades that interest me, I’m really looking forward to the reviews when it comes out.
- Violet Voss Eyeshadow Palette with a humongous number of 42 full-sized pans! I can’t find any other photos for this palette aside from their Instagram account.