The first time I used the Mini Masquerade Palette, I ignored the bright upper 2 rows and soon it became more apparent that I was better off using the Nubian Palette (which I totally love, by the way) because it has more neutrals. It wasn’t until a few weeks ago that I got reacquainted with it. So now, I’m ready to give my full review of this palette.
This weekend, the news that local brand, Happy Skin Cosmetics, will be producing their own lip kits — a pair of lip liner and liquid lipstick — rocked my world in a new collection called Festival of Colors which also features a blotting paper, some eye liners and concealers. I’m planning to get two out of the three shades bringing me to today’s post because one of the shades they’ve included is Honeymoon Glow which I have. Continue reading
At last you guys, here is my review for the Morphe 35 Color Taupe palette (after a month or so). I’m actually excited to be typing this one down. I didn’t get to use this everyday but when I do, I’m just blown away everytime by how gorgeous the shades are.
So then, are you ready? Continue reading
Hey guys! I’ve got some bad news. Before you jump ahead with wild thoughts of me abandoning this blog — by the way, no I’m not going to quit blogging — or worse scenarios about what happened, I just want to warn you of a major setback on my blog. Continue reading
This haul did not happen in one day because for the past 2 weeks, I’ve been purchasing items one by one. Curiosity sometimes gets the better of me and I end up giving a few things a go without a second thought. Before I know it, I’m in front of a cashier paying for bits I impulsively pick up.
Well, I’d like to share with you guys what I got, some I’m already trying out and others I have yet to open (yes, I can be lazy a blogger).
- Snoe Beauty Hair Heroes Extreme Curl Defining Creme. I actually wanted to get the Super Fresh Texturizing Beach Waves from the same brand but the SA personally recommended this instead. She told me she has tried both and she prefers the creme one as it holds a curl better and lasts longer than the other.
- Za Cosmetics Deep Cleansing Oil. This was one of those impulse buys. I’ve wanted to try it for ages ever since I heard Za was coming back to the Philippines. Incidentally, Victoria from The Vee Side casually mentioned how this was a disappointment to her. Then a week after, I was in Watson’s checking out a couple of things. I passed by Za, chatted with the SA and poof! I suddenly have this in my hands. Completely forgot about what I read. Oh well, I’ll just have to see how it works for me.
- Human Heart Nature Sunflower Beauty Oil. Another impulse buy, you guys. I featured this when I was challenged by Julep for a DIY pedicure when I used it as a cuticle softener. Other than that, I’ve been mainly using it as an overall body and under eye moisturizer. I must say, it’s pretty damn good.
- Beauty Buffet Masks. Since last month, I’ve been getting into these facial masks. It all started with a resolve of mine to finally use up some skincare samples and gifts I received. I’ve been using one per week and I’m trying to make it a part of my skincare routine at night. So far, I’m loving how it makes my skin so soft in the morning.
- Gatsby Moving Rubber Loose Shuffle. My frustration with having loose, wavy curls got the attention of my friend who was sporting some seriously gorgeous ones the day we had lunch at the Powerplant Mall in Rockwell, Makati. She insisted I try the small-sized container.
- Limecrime Velvetines. After months of lemming and overthinking, I finally gave in and ordered 2 shades. I know they are much raved. I’m hoping my dry lips can take them. Hang tight to see which ones I got.
So, did any of you picked up some new items? Or are you familiar with my purchases? Do tell.
Don’t forget to follow me on: