I’m going to post my empties quarterly for 2019 because I’ve noticed since last year that there are some months when I only have 2 or 3 finished products and some months when there aren’t any. This year though, last month has seen a lot of emptied items and February had none. Anyway, here are those empties.
- Krave Beauty Matcha Hemp Hydrating Cleanser – My HG cleanser at the moment. On
- Pyunkang Yul Mist Toner
- Mesoestetic AOX Ferulic
- Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths
- Human Heart Nature Natural Body Wash (Gentle Berry) – This is the one of the items I do not have a thorough review of. It does have a berry scent but it’s not as moisturizing as other body washes I’ve used.
- NYX Matte Makeup Setting Spray
- Biore Cleansing Oil
- Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner – This is a good hydrating toner but I want to try the unscented version first before I make a decision on whether I’ll repurchase it or not.
- Laneige BB Cushion SPF50+ PA+++ (No.11 Light Beige) – Still the best BB cushion I’ve ever used. I’ll keep the compact so I’ll only buy a refill.
- Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask – I’m going to repurchase this as soon as my no-buy period passes. I haven’t done review because this was only a deluxe product. I intend to write a full review when I already have a full size on hand.
- L’Oreal Infallible 16HR Pro Matte Powder
Now for face masks, I would have shown you more but my younger sister keeps on getting the extra essences from these and then throws them out immediately after. My favorites from these are still the ones from Dr. Morita.
I’m not going to repurchase all of these. What I will repurchase are the cleanser, cleansing oil and the items from Laneige but not at the moment because I still have a lot to go through and because of the no-buy thing. My only dilemma with this decision is that I don’t have a replacement for the matte makeup setting spray. I’m praying that I won’t break my no-buy period just for that.
Your turn now. What products have you finished recently?
Don’t forget to visit/follow me on: