For my birthday month, Althea gifted me with credit points I can spend on their website. And while I mostly hoarded skincare, there were also some makeup items I added to my cart. Just a few items though because before that, Althea sent an eyeshadow palette. A different one from their makeup collection. All of those, I will show you swatches today.
- 16 Brand Brickit Shadow Hit10 in Choco. At this moment, there’s no 16 Brand in Althea yet but they sent this either way as some kind of gratitude. I hope they’ll have the brand up sometime this year because I’ve been eyeing a few items from them.
- I’ve been thinking of getting Etude House’s Drawing Eye Brow since I read from The Klog that it’s a dupe for the ABH Brow Definer. I can’t wait to use this. I got the shade Gray Brown to match brow hairs and I believe I made the right choice. I’m just finishing up my current brow pencil before I fully use this.
- I’m ready to explore and try a new korean eyeliner so I chose the Chica Y Chico One Kill Eyeliner in Brown as my next. However the swatch you see of that eyeliner on my arm below took several lines of application before it became that noticeably dark.
- The Bbia Last Lipstick #12 is currently my favorite from this bunch. The packaging feels luxe but light and the lipstick shade is perfect for everyday wear.
- Lastly, the Mamonde Creamy Tint Color Balm Intense is something I’ve previously mentioned in a wishlist. Before exploring the rest of the shade range, I’ll start first with No. 23 Brick Rose.
Right off the bat, with swatching these, I was impressed with most of them except for the eyeliner. I’m still hoping it’ll become more pigmented as I’m keeping it upside down for now.
Has anyone tried any of these before? What product are you most curious about?
Don’t forget to visit/follow me on: