After much deliberation, hesitation and overthinking, I have finally decided which makeup and palettes in my collection I want to pan on this year — or at least empty some pans in the palette. The point is, I want to hit pan on a couple of these items because the last few times that happened, it has always been a pressed powder foundation. And to be honest, I’ve never experienced hitting pan on a palette.
- First off, the Violet Voss x Laura Lee Palette. Okay, I’m not a fan of Laura Lee but I am a fan of Violet Voss Cosmetics. I absolutely adore their Holy Grail Palette and although this one is not as good as that palette, the overall eyeshadow formula is still very impressive.
- The Charlotte Tilbury Instant Look In a Palette – Natural Beauty is the face palette I use most these days. The eyeshadows barely show up on me but I’ve learned to work my way around them, so do the blushes. I do love the bronzer and highlighter though and because of those two, I promised myself I’d get the Filmstar palette after this.
- The Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette is still one of the best Hourglass palettes out there. I only use this for special occasions by the way, anytime that a lot of photography would be involved. But I’ve decided I need to use this as frequently as possible.
- One of the best drugstore highlighters I consider is the J. Cat Beauty Triple Crown Baked Shadow in Dolce de Leche. It’s actually a baked eyeshadow judging from the name, duh! but it has such good pigmentation and gorgeous shimmer, it may as well be a highlighter.
- For a drugstore blush, the Milani Baked Powder Blush is still one of the best in my opinion. The shade Berry Amore was what actually made me take a look closer at the brand and what they were offering.
There you have it, products I hope to pan by the end of the year. Are there any palettes you want to pan?
Don’t forget to visit/follow me on: