Nine more days to go before Christmas! Are you done with your shopping yet? Or maybe you’ve run out of ideas on what to give you beauty-loving/addict friends or relatives. Well, fret no more for here I am with some kbeauty items I can personally recommend and some I want to try, all from Althea.
Let’s start with a few products on my personal wishlist. I don’t just add products to my wishlist because they’re hyped. I read up on them and decided if they are beneficial to my skin type.
- Let me begin with the Klairs Supple Preparation Unscented Facial Toner as I’m a huge fan of hydrating toners ever since I discovered the dehydrated state of my skin. I know Klairs creates a lot of good products and their OG Supple Preparation Toner has been one of the many raved hydrating products in the skincare community. But one issue of mine has always been scent in skincare so I’m very keen to find out if their unscented toner is just as good as the original one. Anwyay, I’m so close to finishing up a bottle of their original toner and I need to compare asap!
- I just love a good cushion and I’m always blown away by the quality of Korea’s cushion foundations — from the coverage to the benefits. That said, I have gone on to add the Moonshot Micro Settingfit Cushion on my wishlist. I have friends in the #ABcommunityph who have already been enamored with this cushion and it makes me want it so bad!
- Next is the Mamonde Moisture Ceramide Light Cream. I first saw this featured as a skincare favorite from Liah Yoo back in November. The more I read about it, the more I realized how it suits my oily and dehydrated skin. I am always ready to try out any skincare product with ceramide in it.
- Another item from Mamonde is the Creamy Tint Color Balm Intense. I’ve been dying to own a couple shades of these ever since I saw them on Mamonde’s Instagram. Add the numerous positive reviews these tints have been gaining online, you bet I want to try them out myself.
- Also included on this list is the Innisfree Green Tea Seed Serum. One of my regrets when I visited Korea last year was limiting myself to only a few items from Innisfree. Believe me, I have a long list of items from the brand in my wishlist and the only serum in it is this green tea one. How can I not yearn for something that will hydrate my dehydrated skin?
Now let’s get to my personal recommendations and items I will repurchase from Althea. FYI, these are all my favorites so backups are a necessity.
- The Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask has been such a wonderful partner to my lips. I not only use it at night before bedtime but I also use it to prep my lips before wearing any kind of lipstick, but I just apply a little bit of it unlike at night. It smells sweet, tastes sweet and definitely helps my lips from becoming chapped and flaky. The moisture it leaves lasts quite a while too unlike other lip balms.
- Next is Purito’s Centella Green Level Buffet Serum. I am now a believer of the true capabilities and efficacy of centella asiatica because of this serum. This serum has helped my skin whenever it becomes sensitive or irritated. It immediately reduces redness and soothes irritated skin overnight. It can also moisturize and repair damaged skin barrier just as quick. I call it magic in a bottle sometimes. I reviewed it here, by the way.
- Another Klairs product is the Freshly Juiced Vitamin E Mask. I never knew I can achieve bouncy, supple skin until I used this sleeping mask. I couldn’t stop touching my face in the morning because of the results. I fell in love with it even more when I brought it with me to Korea last December of 2017 and I experienced how harsh their winters could be. My skin was so dry, it started flaking in certain areas. Nothing could provide any remedy for it until I used this. Full review here.
- Now, a product by Althea — the Real Fresh Skin Detoxers are amazing wash-off masks in my opinion. I cannot praise them enough. These are totally suitable to my skin type and lifestyle. They hydrate and leave my skin so soft and smooth. You can read more on my review of them here or if you need more convicing, read my 5 reasons to get them here.
- Finally, the last item on this list is the Heimish All Clean Balm. I simple adore this cleansing balm. I love how it just melts away waterproof makeup and all the dirt my skin has accumulated in a day. It emulsifies easily and doesn’t strip my skin of moisture. Also, this is my first cleanser of choice for my travels so I never have to worry about making a mess in my luggage with unnecessary spillage. A cleansing oil did make a mess once in my travel bag. Read my review of it here.
There you have it guys. I hope I was able to help you decide which items would be ideal as gifts for someone who is as in love with korean skincare and makeup as I am. Also, let me know what else from Althea you have in your wishlists or what you have tried from these. See you on my next post!
Don’t forget to follow me on: