I used to do a Friday Five things kind of post with my previous blog as a way to let my readers know more about me and what I’m usually doing in a week, day or month. I figured, I’d start doing it here to add some variety to my posts and not just reviews. Today, my first Five Things for Friday post will be about the Althea Real Fresh Skin Detoxers.
Althea collaborated with Korea’s top TV program, Get It Beauty and came up with one hell of a product. Last August, I started using them and I fell hard. Now this post will not be another review. If you went in here expecting to read one, this is not it. I’m just going to be praising these wash-off masks more but you can go here instead for my actual review.
WHY YOU SHOULD GET THE ALTHEA x GET IT BEAUTY REAL FRESH SKIN DETOXERS
- They can substitute as your usual second cleansers. Because they lather up very, very nicely, I really believe they can pick up any remaining dirt or impurities left from your oil cleansers (or micellar water). In a way, it’s like a 2-in-1 product.
- They can be used daily or a few times a week if you want to. For me, 2 to 3 times a week is enough which works well for me because when I love a certain product, I tend to prolong them for as long as I can.
- Their scents are very pleasant. If you’re concerned about how the smell might be too strong for you, I can tell you now, they’re very subtle. Majority of rose-scented and green tea-scented skincare are very off-putting to my sensitive nose and I really thought I wouldn’t be able to use these especially the rose variant. To my surprise though, the scents are quite soothing to me.
- You only have to wait for 10 seconds before rinsing them off which makes them suitable for anyone who is always in a hurry — like me. No need to wait for 15 to 20 minutes; I can now use wash off masks in the morning as part of my routine.
- And lastly, I always get soft, smooth and baby-like skin without any tight feeling after I use them. Who doesn’t want that?
So what are you waiting for? You can get your Real Fresh Skin Detoxers here for Php 550 each or Php 990 for the two variants.
Don’t forget to follow me on: