So here’s another Eyenlip product review for you guys. This is a hair ampoule and this will be the first time I’m reviewing something like this. To start off, my hair is fuss-free, I think. I mean, I leave it well alone enough and strands don’t fall too much. Having fine hair all my life, I’m always hesitant to to undergo any kind of hair treatment even if they promise all sorts of benefits because the risk of something going wrong — or my hair all falling off, is there. Anyway, here’s my review of the hair ampoule.
NOURISHMENT FOR THE HAIR
1. Hair ampoule that contains ceramide ingredients that has hardening cement effect to the keratin, phospholipid and collagen components that’s between the cuticle layer and the cortex layer.
2. The vegetable oil coats the cuticle layer to strengthens cuticle and cortex layer surface to provide and maintain the moisture.
3. Contains ceramide and collagen ingredients to create and maintain healthy and smooth hair.
4. Contains a lot of moisturizing agent and amino acid to prevent damages caused
by moisture evaporation from the hair and maintain moist hair.
13ml * 1pc
How to use
1. After shampooing remove excess moisture left on the hair with your hands.
2. Apply and massage the ampoule throughout the hair. (Because of Self-Emulsion Effect the liquid ampoule is transformed into a treatment formula, which makes it easy to massage the hair.)
3. After 5 ~ 10 minutes massage, rinse with warm water.
I was sent 3 ampoules of by BeautyNetKorea. Each Professional Hair Ampoule LULU contains 13ml of clear liquid with a light citrus scent. The texture is a little bit more viscous than water. Upon contact with water or wet hands, it immediately emulsifies, producing a milky appearance and gaining some warmth — I can feel it in my hands as I massage the product on the hair. The citrus scent also becomes more prominent. I assume this is the time it becomes a ‘treatment formula’.
I’ve only used this a few times and not on consecutive days. My fear of too much hair fall with any form of hair treatment was ever present whenever I was using this hence why I decided to use this every 3 days only. I did notice my hair become smoother and silkier to touch. Combing my hair after my shower also proved to be easier after this. The citrus smell didn’t remain after rinsing it off, thank the heavens.
I do have some questions regarding this product that I couldn’t find in BeautyNetKorea. One, how frequent can we use this? Once a week? Twice? Everyday? Second, is one ampoule meant to be for one use only? I’m asking because I can get about two uses with one ampoule. Third, does the product need to be massaged into the scalp or should it be avoided? I apologize, I’m somewhat of an OC when it comes to these things.
Having asked all those, I’m ending this review with this note. My hair doesn’t feel any different with regards to this treatment when compared to others I’ve undergone in the past as far as I can remember. They all make my hair soft, smooth and easier to untangle after a shower. I do, however, recommend this product to anyone who’s dealing with curly, damaged and dry hair. I believe those are the people that will gain a lot from this.
What do you guys think of this hair product? By the way, any at-home hair treatments out there than can volumize limp hair?
[* BeautyNetKorea has kindly provided the product for review. All opinions are my own.]
Don’t forget to follow me on: