It’s been so long since I’ve made a collage for a wishlist. I honestly feel like the brands I’ve been mentioning are on repeat and more mainstream. So for today, I’m going to show you some indie beauty brands that have caught my attention and the products that I really want to try.
- Juvia’s Place The Nubian Eye Shadow (Green) for $23.50. It’s currently out of stock on their website. I’m just waiting for the right time to get it. I do hope it’s still on sale when it becomes available.
- Modelrock Liquid Lipstick in Creme De La Choc for $23. I can’t remember how I came across this brand and this shade but I’m glad I did.
- Give Me Glow Matte Liquid Lipstick in Daddy for $13.25. This brand was one of those that had dupes for the Kylie Lip Kits. Nevermind the dupes, I want this shade.
- Coloured Raine Matte Lip Paint in Sorbet for $17. How can you ignore this berry lip?
- D. Benoit Cosmetics Matte Lip Colour in Perfection II for $18. On some swatches, this seems like a pretty good rosy nude.
- Dose of Colors Pearl Dust for $28 is a pinky white highlighter that appeals to my taste. Can’t have a wishlist without a highlighter noh?
- Melt Cosmetics The Rust Stack retails for $58. Who wouldn’t want this? It’s neutral and it’s an all matte eyeshadow palette in one of the most beautiful packaging ever.
- Lipland Cosmetics Amrezy Liquid Lipstick in Baked for $18.99 and Nicol Concilio Matte Lip Crayon in Zoey for $17.99. When you’ve got 2 beauty gurus doing collaborations with a brand, you’ve got to pay attention.
As you’ve noticed, most are liquid lip colors and the palettes included are both neutrals. Pardon me but I’m still far from getting over them. Anway, any indie brand you’d like to share with me?
Don’t forget to follow me on: