Spring is (nearly) here you guys! I’ve been seeing a lot of new and soon-to-be releases from different brands and they are absolutely gorgeous!
Click more to find out what caught my eye.
Givenchy Poudre Lumiere Originelle. Now available in Sephora. I haven’t seen any sneek peak swatches of this but I bet it will be magnificent.
- Chanel Sunkiss Ribbon Blush which I’m sure will be a hit among Chanel lovers. How can it not? The combination of pinks and oranges alone has me all over it.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit. There are two palettes available. It’s the pink-toned Gleam that I want.
- Tom Ford will have 5 new eye quads. Honeymoon and Disco Dust look certainly up my alley.
- Bobbi Brown Bobbi Glow Collection features two highlighters. I’m liking the look of Pink Glow as compared to the Bronze Glow.
Guerlain Meteorites Voyage Illuminating Matte Powder will just be on my wishlist because it looks so damn beautiful to ignore. It will likely be the star of the brand’s spring collection. The price tag is too steep for me but for all you fans out there, it’s already available in Sephora and Nordstrom as far as I know.
- Dior Glowing Gardens collection. Dior was the first brand that captured my attention with its spring collection. They will also release two limited edition highlighters which ranked high and got glowing reviews on Temptalia’s blog. On Dior’s website, aside from Floral Pink, another blush got my attention: Blooming Peach. Lily of Chloe Ash has the swatch if you want a peek. If you know where I can purchase it, kindly let me know.
- Hourglass is joining in on the strobing bandwagon. They’ve released 4 shades of Ambient Strobe Lighting Powders one of which is the Incandescent Light. It was originally a part of the Ambient Lighting Palette. My prayers have been answered. I love Incandescent Light and I’m so glad it can be bought on its own.
If you noticed, majority are highlighters. I’m just so into them at the moment.
Other new products worth mentioning are the following:
Image from Brit.co
- Urban Decay x Gwen Stefani collection. They’ve got an eyeshadow and blush palette, new lipsticks, lip pencils and something for the brows.
- NARS Velvet Matte Skin Tint SPF 30. Finally, on oil-free, tinted moisturizer from NARS!
How about you, what new items do you want for spring?
Don’t forget to follow me on: