It’s not bad to want things right?
I just jot them down somewhere and create a new wishlist. This year’s spring and summer new releases have made my wishlist longer. Here they are.
- Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipsticks. I’ve heard that these matte lipsticks are available in the US already. Question is where? Point me in the right direction girls if you have an idea.
- Surratt Beauty Artistique Blush in Parfait. I’ve been wanting to try Surratt Beauty products for the longest time and now that they’re in Sephora, I’m more liable to try them out now.
- Make Up For Ever Artist Palette Volume 1 – Nudes You Need. Every time I see a neutral palette, my heart skips a beat. And when Temptalia recommends it, I’m doomed to want it.
- Givenchy Le Rouge Couture Edition in (205) Fushcia Irresistible. I managed to order this one thru one of my trusted sellers in the Philippines. I can’t wait until it’s delivered.
- Hourglass Ambient Bronzer. Summer means bronzer season to me.
- By Terry Baume de Rose. This has got to be the most expensive lip balm in the world. But I still want it.
- Surratt Beauty Lipslique in Perfectionniste.
- Diptyque ‘Roses’ Scented Candle. Roses
- By Terry Eye Designer Palette in Smoky Nude. This palette has all the right terms written in its name. It’s a designer, neutral eye shadow palette. My hearts says to go for it but my brain says, “Are you kidding me? $96?!?”.
- Givenchy Le Rouge-A-Porter in Rose Avant-Garde. It’s from Givenchy. Why else would I want it?
- Dior ‘Diorskin – Nude Tan Tie Dye Blush in Coral Sunset. My guess is if I ever get a hold of this compact, it would sit so prettily on my vanity table and never be used.
In other exciting news, Beautylish now ships to the Philippines! Chikuhodo, Wayne Goss and Rae Morris brushes seems closer than ever. Hooray!
Your turn now, what new products caught your attention recently?
Don’t forget to follow me on: