Who’s ready for fall people?
I am. Even if we don’t have that season here. I’m still feelin’ the vibe.
I’ll be sharing with you some of the beauty products I’ve set my eyes on.
- NARS Audacious Lipsticks. Have you seen the entire shade range? It’s HUGE. And Temptalia gave them top marks. You know me when it comes to her recommendations. They’re automatic beacons. I think I’ll start with some delicious looking berry shades this year and try some coral ones for spring next year. Sounds like a solid plan, yeah?
- Zoya Entice & Ignite Collection. I am very much ‘enticed’ by the Entice collection. The one above is Veronica (brilliant red-wine) and Claire (warm, rich burgundy). You can never go wrong with burgundy and wine shades on fall.
- Bobbi Brown Smokey Nudes Eyeshadow Palette. A neutral palette for a smokey look has always managed to grab my attention. Whether it’s a high end or drugstore brand, my vanity table has space for more.
- Guerlain KissKiss Shaping Cream Lip Color and Ecrin 4 Couleurs. The new lipstick range and the 3 new quads are all permanent. Oh yeah! But I can’t decide which one I like more from the quads — therefore I should buy first, Les Sables or Les Violines. Rose or plums?
- Yves Saint Laurent Blush Volupte. I was never that interested in any blush from YSL, except for the previously released Kiss & Blush which really is a lip-and-cheek duo, until this when I read Belletristic’s Review of Passionnee. It was too beautiful! I was particularly drawn to the coral shade of Heroine. Totally appealed to the coral lover in me.
- Laura Mercier Smooth Finish Flawless Fluide Foundation. I love my KGD and MUFE F&B foundation. I really do. But every so often I get intrigued by other bases being released in the market. This one promises to “deliver the most natural looking color and lightweight coverage.” Right there are the two words I look for in any foundation, natural and lightweight.
- Charlotte Tilbury. This September, Charlotte Tilbury will finally be available in the US. I’ve been making a list of all the good stuff I want from her makeup collection. I will have them if not all at once, then one by one. The one above is the Filmstar Bronze and Glow.
- Tom Ford Contouring Cheek Color Duo. I know it’s not realistic to want this limited edition duo but damn it, I can’t help myself.
In other beauty releases, has anyone else given these some thoughts?
- Gucci Makeup Collection. Packaging certainly screams luxury but I wonder, will it exceed everyone’s high expectations? More photos from Chic Profile.
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette. I wasn’t impressed with the performance of Radiant Magenta. I only use it once or twice a month and only then because it’s on rotation. Maybe I’ll change my mind about them once I have this. I’m a curious cat. Picture from I Heart Beauty.
- MAC Studio Sculpt Defining Powder. A powder that doesn’t look cakey or powdery once piled on. Really curious. Karen of Makeup & Beauty Blog has dibs on them.
Well, can’t get distracted now, ladies. My eyes on the prize/s! After all, September is only a few winks away.
What caught your eyes this coming fall? Share them with me.
Don’t forget to follow me on: