Today, I’m going to show you all about my current favorite lip liner, MAC Cranberry, and some of the wonderful lip colors I have paired it up with.
First of all, I wanted to entitle this as, “More Reasons to Fall in Love With The Cranberry Lip Liner: My Top 5 Lip Combinations”. It sounded so good in my head but it turned out to be a mouthful.
Second, I wanted to narrow it down to the top 5 but I was having difficulty in picking the lipsticks I wanted to feature so I apologize, it ended up not being a “top 5” thing.
It’s a top-6 instead. Wink. I’m silly that way.
Here they are:
Now then, on to the swatches!
1. Cranberry + Geradium (Limecrime Opaque Lipstick)
2. Cranberry + Rose d’Exception (Givenchy Le Rouge)
3. Cranberry + Nude Beige (Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte)
4. Cranberry + Coralberry (Revlon Super Lustrous)
5. Cranberry + Paradiso (Tom Ford Lip Color Sheer)
6. Cranberry + Mary Janes (NYX Butter Lipstick)
Hmm, there seems to be a trend here. Majority looks very coral to me. Or developed some sort of coral undertone. I’m not complaining though. They all look gorgeous!
I had fun doing this. Maybe I should do more lip combinations. What do you think?
Don’t forget to follow me on: