I have somewhere in my computer a folder containing all the things I want (don’t you?). Innocently enough, this collage began when the Tom Ford Lip Color Sheer released and I began lusting after Paradiso last February (which I now have). It was already too late and the shade sold out in Nordstrom all too soon for my liking. The only site with the shade available was Bloomingdale’s which ships for free with a $150 purchase. No way in hell was I going to shell out that much!
And so I found myself in a deep funk that was temporarily resolved as I kept browsing online resulting in me hankering for more things.
Well, without further ado, here they are. Presenting my spring/ summer wishlist:
1. Clinique Cheek Pop Blush in Peach Pop $21
2. Chanel Illusion d’Ombre Long Wear Luminous Eyeshadow in Abstraction $36
3. Wildfox Kitten Sunglasses $179
4. Alex and Ani ‘Initial’ Adjustable Wire Bangle $28
5. Ted Baker London ‘Bow-Small’ Cosmetics Case $40
6. Tory Burch Candle $60
7. Roses de Chloe EDT $95
8. Tom Ford Lip Color Sheer in Paradiso $49
9. Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette $52
Notice the color theme?
Now it’s your turn. What are some of the things you want for spring/ summer?