Every product in my stash has been on rotation every week, some more than the others. Since the beginning of 2014, I have resolved to use more of the products I have at hand rather than keeping them in drawers or worse, in their boxes.
For the month of February, these are the items I have rediscovered and/or have fallen in love with all over again.
1. Revlon ColorBurst Lacquer Balm in Provocateur. It’s an easy red I can use for everyday — and wear inside a moving vehicle. Plus points for the comfortable wear and hydrating quality. I reviewed it here.
2. The Body Shop Eye Definer Shade in Copper Brown. It’s not exactly a smudge-proof — despite the claim on The Body Shop website, but thank heavens it’s not as humid here in the Philippines as it usually is — and water-proof eyeliner but lately I’ve been into neutral eye makeup and this copper brown color was looking good.
3. Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder. I just want to say that I have finally hit pan on this. Yes! *fistpump* It’s been sooo long since I’ve experienced hitting pan on a compact. It feels like such a huge accomplishment.
4. NARS Hearts New York Palette. Sometimes, I forget there are eyeshadows included in this palette, except when I go out of town and I bring it with me, so I barely use them. I am now determined to play with them more often. The shades Nepal and New York gets more love out of the four these past few days.
5. NARS Lovejoy Blush. I thought it best to pair bold shades of lip color with a barely-there neutral brown blush and this one came to mind first.
6. Za Perfect Fit concealer in 01. I bought this on a whim late January of this year to replace the concealer I’ve kept in my kit. I just love the brightening effect it has on my undereye area. Review here.
7. Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer Light. Recently rediscovered why I bought this primer and how much I love it. No breakouts and foundation stays longer than usual.
So what products have you been loving last February?