My purchase back in January, a belated gift to myself, just got delivered last Monday, the Narsissist Eye Palette. I wanted to post a preview as soon as possible but our internet crashed and with work getting in the way, I couldn’t even until now.
Let me play with this baby first — oh, I intend to — for several days and I’ll be back for a review. In the meantime, here are some photos and swatches to tide you over.
What is it?
A palette of 15 NARS signature eye shadow shades for creating unlimited artistic effects.
- All About Eve I: a flesh-toned neutral.
- Madrague II: a matte caramel.
- Fez: a velvety cocoa.
- Bali: a neutral.
- Coconut Grove: a deep brown infused with reflections.
- Madrague I: a matte cream.
- Nepal: a soft, sheer rose.
- Ashes to Ashes: a shimmery violet-based brown.
- Brousse II: a black violet.
- Mekong: an espresso infused with gold.
- Bellissima I: a shimmering beige with subtle glitter.
- Lhasa: a lavender grey.
- Bad Behavior: a deep pewter.
- Dogon II: a charcoal black.
- Pandora II: a matte black.